- DreamGear - USB Power Dual Pack (Black & Blue)
- Philips Retracta Charge AC/DC Powered
- Super GameBoy 2
- DreamGear Audio Cable Twin Pack
- Game Boy Micro Wireless Adapter
- Official Nintendo Gamecube to GBA Link Cable
- Game Boy Micro Communication Cable
- Gameboy Link Cable Pocket Monsters Series
- Wireless Adapter - Famicom Color [Club Nintendo Limited Edition]
- Super Game Boy
- Connect a Stereo Headphone to your GBA SP
- Small and light weight
- Suitable for the GBA SP™ only
- Official Nintendo product
|Release Date||Feb 13, 2003|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Showing the last 1 reviews, out of a total 1 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
to connect your earphone to the gbasp.
it also work,s on the nds.
but you have to unplug it over and over again to charge the battery or wanne listen to the sound from the gbasp/nds speaker(s)
steel this is a great solution.
you can also hook it up to a dolbysurround set
to enjoy the gbasp/nds sound in dolbysurround.
it,s a fantastic headphone adapter
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.