- GameBoy Micro
- Game Boy Advance SP - Famicom Edition (110V)
- Game Boy Advance SP - Pikachu Limited Edition (110V)
- Game Boy Advance SP - Rayquaza Green (110V)
- Game Boy Advance Console - Pokemon Center NY Gold Limited Edition
- Game Boy Color Console - CardCaptor Sakura Special Edition
- Game Boy Advance SP - Kingdom Deep Silver Edition (110V)
- Game Boy Micro Console - Mother 3 Deluxe Box Limited Edition
- Game Boy Micro Console - silver (110V)
- Game Boy Advance SP - Naruto Orange (110V)
|Original Name||ファイナルファンタジーIV アドバンス【ミクロ本体同梱版】|
|Release Date||Dec 14, 2005|
Suitable for all ages.
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 4 reviews, out of a total 4 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
The micro's casing is infact made out of metal (the faceplate's still plastic though). Honestly, how did I make that mistake eh? ^_^
(ps. do yourself a favour, and buy a hori cover to protect this beautiful faceplate!)
The faceplate is incredible, i'm really happy with it. Unfortunately, although pictures may suggest, it's not a metal faceplate, just plastic with a brushed stainless steel effect. Also, unlike the famicom edition, the actual micro is not metal either =/
OWNERS PLEASE READ:
The micro I have is a dark purple, rather than navy blue. Is this correct? The faceplate's blue is definitely not the same as the micro's body on mine. Please clarify for me!
it looks great it´s really a jewel
I have no words!!!!a jewel!!!!
another fantastic piece for my great FF collection
thanx Play-Asia..... a great Christmas for me
Merry Christmas and happy new Year
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.