- Game Cube Controller (White)
- Wii/GameCube Controller (Purple)
- Metal Dancing Controller Box [5in1]
- Game Cube Controller - Mario Design [Club Nintendo Limited Edition]
- Ascii Keyboard Controller
- Digital Controller - Black
- Game Cube Controller - Wario Design [Club Nintendo Limited Edition]
- Game Cube Controller - Luigi Design [Club Nintendo Limited Edition]
- Wavebird Wireless Controller - Gundam Chars Customized Color [Club Nintendo Limited Edition]
- Wavebird Wireless Controller (Platinum/Silver)
- This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
- Officially licensed fighting stick
- Specially designed for Soul Calibur II
- Large kick, punch, guard buttons
- For real arcade style fighting action
|Release Date||Mar 26, 2003|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 15 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This is without a doubt the best arcade stick for the GameCube.
Works perfectly and has a very nice "click" sound when using the stick. The buttons may feel a bit too "squishy" though as they only register as being pressed when you push them down half-way, which is a bit weird. But still a great stick, and it's worked perfectly in every fighting game I've tried so far.
a very good and beautiful joystick for a very good price
This is the best stick for both a PS2 and an Xbox using a MagicBox adaptor. All buttons work exactly as you would think, and is perfect for both Soul Calibur 2 and any fighting game. YOU WIN! PERFECT!
I've tried almost every stick out there, and have not had as much fun as with this one. Its Hori made,so that alone ensures satisfaction. The stick is japan style, and the buttons are perfect fits, without too much noise.The base is very sturdy, yet doesnt weigh a ton. For its price,arcade worth, and travel size, this is a must buy.
Soul Calibur II Stick
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.