- Game Cube D-Terminal Video Cable
- Nintendo AV Cable
- Nintendo S-Video Cable
- Official Nintendo Gamecube to GBA Link Cable
- Game Cube Game Boy Player - Spice Orange
- Game Cube Game Boy Player - Jet Black
- Game Cube Game Boy Player - for Panasonic Q
- Game Cube Game Boy Player - Purple/Indigo
- Game Cube Game Boy Player - Silver/Platinum
- Play Game Boy, Game Boy Color and Game Boy Advance games on your TV
- Attaches to the bottom of your Game Cube machine
- Use either your Game Cube pad or the Game Boy Advance (additional cable required) to play your games
- No extra power suppy required
- Includes Game Boy Player Startup disc
- Works only with Japanese Game Cube machines or American (not compatible with the Panasonic Q)
- No modifications required!
- Official Nintendo product
Please note that due to the region protection of the Game Boy Player startup disc, this product will only work on Japanese Game Cube machines or American units modified to play Japanese games.
|Release Date||Mar 21, 2003|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Showing the last 1 reviews, out of a total 1 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Everything work perfectly.
But the product feature said Works only with Japanese Game Cube machines or American (not compatible with the Panasonic Q) is not right. It actually works only Japanese Game Cube because the boot disc is japan region locked. (or Korea Game Cube)
Luckily I have US and JP Game Cube. And my JP Game Cube works flawlessly.
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.