- WWE Smackdown vs Raw 2011 (Greatest Hits)
- Battle Stadium D.O.N.
- Fate/Unlimited Codes [SP Box]
- Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel 2
- Sengoku Basara X
- Soul Eater: Battle Resonance
- Naruto Shippuuden: Narutimate Accel
- Street Fighter III 3rd Strike: Fight for the Future (CapKore)
- Marheaven: Arm Fight Dream
- Melty Blood: Actress Again
- This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
- Customizable characters: Create your own character after you or the ideal warrior youve always wanted to be. Choose the sex, occupation, look and even a weapon for your own original character.
- Your original character is the star: The Chronicles of the Sword mode allows your original customized character to play through a mode much like real-time simulation; you can see your own character in the battles that unfold.
- 3 Brand new characters! Zasalamel, Tira and Setsuka wield their specialty weapons to join the classic cast for a total of over 25 characters.
- More stages than before: Battle it out in more stages than ever, from a castle in Germany to a shrine in Greece, or even at the top of a clock tower.
Get ready for the battles by training in the Practice Mode; enjoy unique battles in Soul Arena Mode; view the history of the franchise and everything youve unlocked in Museum Mode
|Release Date||Nov 22, 2005|
Suitable for persons aged 12 and above.
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 14 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
This game is one of the best made to PlayStation 2. The graphics and the gameplay are great. Lots of cool characters to play and great game modes. The character creation is good too. I really recommend it, so buy and enjoy it and the price of Play-Asia is supreme too.
Good system, huge cast, but vpextremely unbalanced
Soul Calibur III is the best package a fighting gamer could want. Awesome graphics, rock-solid gameplay, tons of cool characters and meaty modes that will keep you busy for hours. The Character Creation mode is superb, letting you play with various looks and new 'jobs' like assassins, saints and samurai. The Chronicles of the Sword is a kind of RTS, though it just boils down to a fighting game where you have to run to your opponents and spend a lot of time breaking down doors- it's tedious but quite absorbing once you get into it.
Best of all, the Japanese version is completely bilingual, with full english voice, subtitle and text option- which is great for me to use on my Japanese PS3. And this game looks awesome on a HDTV. I'll keep playing this gem till Soul Calibur IV shows up!
This game is AWESOME! It was really smart of Namco to add three new characters: Tira, Setsuka, and Zasalamel. If they weren't there, Soul Calibur would get boring. The Soul Edge and Soul Calibur weapons are awesome, and the plot is amazing! If you like the Soul Series, I bet you'd grab this game immediately!
Though I had to say that I liked the idea of special characters in the 2nd version, this new version allows you to make their own. If you liked the smooth graphics and outlandishly huge weapons of the others this game is right up your alley and something that will keep you entertained for hours at a time.
Soul Calibur III
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.