- Sega Rally 2006 (First Print Limited Edition w/ Sega Rally 1995)
- Sinseiki GPX Cyber Formula: Road to the Infinity 3
- Sonic Riders: Zero Gravity
- Need for Speed Carbon (Greatest Hits)
- Cars: Mater-National
- Crash Tag Team Racing
- Simple 2000 Series Vol. 112: The Tousou Highway 2: Road Warrior 2050
- Cars Race O Rama
- Need for Speed Undercover (EA:SY! 1980)
- Kaido Battle: Touge no Densetsu
- Over 500 vehicles included, from everyday production vehicles to aspirational supercars and prototypes
- Over 50 stunning tracks based on real world locations, including both tarmac and rally courses
- Historic and vintage cars included for the first time in the series, from original antiques through to classic sports models
- Language: Japanese
In terms of content, GT4 is shaping up to be a truly mammoth game, with over 500 cars, from attainable production models through to exotic dream supercars, and more than 50 visually breathtaking tracks based on European, American and Asian locations. These range from professional road racing tracks, such as the circuit at Tsukuba, through stunning street racing circuits (including Paris, Hong Kong and New York), to challenging rally locations that push your cars and your skills at the wheel to the limit.
Polyphony's undying passion for all things motorised has led the studio to explore previously untapped aspects of automotive culture. For the first time in the history of the GT series, Polyphony is including numerous historic and classic cars in GT4, from vintage models through to truly landmark sports cars. For the truly hardcore, vehicle customisation really comes to the fore in GT4, allowing players to modify and fine-tune their rides to get the competitive edge over opponents.
|Release Date||Dec 28, 2004|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 5 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
don't tell ur friend u never play GT series~ because this is impossible !!!
i received the game exactly 1 week after posted using economy postage. very good game.
i complete the GT4:Prologue, I have got mass of the pleasure. But now, i have a possibility to play a full version of this great game !!!
via the cheapest shipping service, great work, thanks a lot!
i've now received my copy of GT4, thanks play-asia you're outstanding, but in this version ALL is in jap...help!
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.