- All-new air board racing. New blend of snowboarding, surfing and high-speed racing combat.
- Innovative Turbulence air-system. Catch the drift of your opponents and leave them in your wake!
- Insane tricks. The more difficult trick you pull off, the more points you get!
- 4-Player Ultimate Battle. New rival group, the Babylon Rogues sets the stage for scorching head-to-head multi-player battles up to 4 players.
- Over 13 outrageous tracks, plus multiple modes, and tons of bonus unlockables.
- Collect and customize your Extreme Gear with over 40 unique types of equipment to choose from, as well as equipment upgrades.
- Unravel the mystery in Story Mode. Youll play as two opposing teams, complete with cut-scenes.
|Original Name||ソニック ライダーズ|
|Release Date||Feb 23, 2006|
Suitable for all ages.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Showing the last 2 reviews, out of a total 2 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
I like sonic riders because it is fast and powerful
this games is deceptively deap, and oozes genuine sega-ness. 5-star rating is thus valid, but one can't help thinking - why didn't sega think about making this an online game? let's face it - split screen gaming is getting boring, we want online or at the very least system link - and with consoles like xbox downloading new levels would be awesome (there are only 5 in this game) - tails has a good part in this game, and that makes me happy - so I'm satisfied, but I think there was a lot of potential for this game not fully thought through by sega - the anime entry is also very cool, now we need a decent cartoon series with THOSE artists :3
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.