- Welcome to Pia Carrot 3 [Limited Edition]
- Shenmue Chapter 1: Yokosuka
- Sonic Adventure 2 Birthday Pack
- El Dorado Gate Volume 2
- Phantasy Star Online Version 2
- Ever 17: The Out of Infinity
- Tako no Marine
- Aikagi: Hidamari to Kanojo no Heyagi
- Yuki Katari [Limited Edition]
(Free delivery over US$ 25 order value)
- Also known as "Time Stalkers" outside of Japan.
- Giant world featured in stunning 3D graphics.
- Complete 360-degree freedom of movement.
- Game layouts change every time you play.
- Play as one of six main characters -- interact with over 30 characters.
- Monster missions and mini-games for the VMU.
|Original Name||クライマックス ランダーズ|
|Release Date||Sep 15, 1999|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Showing the last 2 reviews, out of a total 2 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
I played this game as soon as it was released in english, in 2000... back then, I was expecting the true dreamcast rpg experience, but I had to wait a little more... this game has so many gameplay flaws, even random dungeons... anyway, at least it has beautiful graphics for its era...
Not the greatest rpg on dc, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't buy it! once again, dc will amaze you with its vga compatibility - this game, like so many dc titles, looks awesome on a decent pc monitor, and although the finished game has some strange gameplay structures - (just some bad decision making on the developers behalf) - the game is still a great title to add to your collection, the graphics are more or less the best you'll see on a psone, and you'd be pushing it if you were to say it's one of dc's greats - but it does have some new ideas and some laughs along the way, go for it!
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.