- GC Controller Adapter for PC USB
- Universal Game Controller Adapter for use with PC & NextGen console systems
- Super Dual Box Pro
- Super Joy Box 5 Pro
- Wii Classic Controller to PC USB Adapter
- Super Joy Box 3 Pro
- 3in1 Magic Joy Box
- PC Joybox 3in1
- Super Joybox 13 (Game Cube to PC USB Controller Adapter)
- Super Joybox 10 (Xbox to PC 2 player USB Controller Adapter)
- Connect PS™ and PS2™ compatible controllers to your PC USB port
- Connect Gamecube™ compatible controllers to your PC USB port
- Connect Dreamcast™ compatible controllers to your PC USB port
- Supports PS2™ & NGC™ force feedback function
- Compatible with official and a majority of third party controllers
- Supports Cha Cha Amiga controller (Dreamcast™)
- Key configuration function
- Individual save & load game setting button
This new version also supports Dreamcast sticks and steering wheels.
|Release Date||Jun 21, 2004|
||(5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 15 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
its virtually lag free and works with dance pads with leds
I got my Dreamcast and Gamecube controller to work nicely on the PS3, although the layout of the buttons is inverted, which is a minor hassle.
This is the best USB adapter I have ever used. I converted PS2 controllers and a IIDX controller.
The PS2 controllers worked perfectly with OS X and Windows out of the box. The IIDX controller did not originally, but I installed the official drivers from their website and now it works perfectly too.
This much better then the laggy beast that I had from RedOctane before.
It's a nice converter, but I can't seem to set it up to use the D-Pad properly. It either is used as an analog stick or it can be used by itself but stops the analog sticks (and triggers) from working while it is being used.
This thing works great with most of the games I play. The only issues I have is use my gcn controller, I seem to have some problems with the analog for some games but other that that it's excellent product. For PS2 controller, make sure you turn analog on by hitting that button in the middle between the two analog sticks. I was wondering why analog didn't work until I hit that button.
Overall it is an excellent product. I would definitely recommend this converter for anyone that wants to add more console feel to their pc gaming.
Trio Linker Plus
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.