- Shuwa Puccho Can drops retro (Hotaru no Haka)
- Pocket Candy Wildberry [single pack]
- Tokuno Milk 8.2 Stick Candy
- Glico Salty Pocky Biscuit Stick
- Shigekix Soda Gummi [single pack]
- Hello Kitty Strawberry Pretzel
- Hello Kitty Tropical Mints Candy
- Baby Star Ramen Snack (4 pack Mix Flavor)
- Kasugai Candy (Litchi)
- Shuwa Puccho Cola Stick Candy
- 10 pieces per pack
|Release Date||Nov 05, 2007|
|Average rating:||(4 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 11 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Maccha is a delicious flavor in Japan. And I'm glad that this is no exception. Thumbs up for the taste!!
wasnt sure what the taste was and it was kinda peculiar- like i dont like it....but i kept eating it...
need more flavor
I bought this thinking that it's a chewy candy... it's actually a hard candy. Flavour is OK, although I think the green tea flavour isn't strong enough; the flavour was more sweet and milky.
A little too milky for me :O
Tokuno High Conc. Matcha Milk Stick Candy
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.