- Animal Crossing Figure Collection Gashapon
- Final Fantasy VII Advent Children Collection Gashapon
- Transformers Animated Pre-Painted Gashapon
- The Legend of Zelda Minish Cap Figure Gashapon
- The Legend of Zelda Phantom Hourglass Figure Collection Gashapon
- Dragon Ball Z Capsule R Episode Warriors Again
- SR The Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess Figure Collection Gashapon
- Pokemon Diamond & Pearl World 2 Mini Figure Gashapon
- Animal Crossing Miniature House Keychain Gashapon
- Sega History Collection Gashapon
- Official Super Mario Keychain Gashapon
- 6 different kinds
- Shipped randomly
- Size: approx. 60mm
- Limited avalibility
|Original Name||マリオカート Ｗｉｉリモコンプロジェクター|
|Release Date||Jul 24, 2008|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 5 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
The keychain is good, but don't take him too hard.
i like this toy because its from mario kart wii. but this toy, all it does is light up making noises. its not that fun
i ordered 6 in order to get them all but i got 3 warios and 1 peach and one baby mario and one yoshi.but the quality is not bad .
i ordered 2 and quite lucky i got mario bee suit & ghost
both also came with batteries so u can juz shine it..
the quality is not bad too.. its quite large for a keychain & it look asthetic to the real wiimote design.
i always wanted a wiimote keychain anyway!
Dont know if this would be good for a keychain as the beaded chain is fairly weak. Thats where the 1 star loss comes from but for what it is the item is fairly nice. The Game cases open to reveal a game disk (its just a sticker of the disk) and the tabs on the other side to hold a instruction manuel. There is some nice detail to the Unit as well. I ordered two and received the Legend of Zelda and Super Paper Mario, both came with the Wii console. The wii console has the Buttons on the front and the detail on the back for the power, AV, IR connections allong with the cooling fan port and a space cut out to represend where the USB ports are.
I used both game cases with the Wii console on my neck strap I use at work that has my ID badge.
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.