- Philips Retracta Charge AC/DC Powered
- Play-Yan Micro
- Nintendo DS Lite AC Adapter
- Action Replay 3DS
- Exclusive Cleaner Set
- DreamGear Elmo Headphones -Red
- Nintendo Wi-Fi USB Connector
- Play-Yan Micro (w/ MediaStage Ver.4.2 for Nintendo)
- WiFi Link
- Wii Points Prepaid Card (2000 Wii Points / for US network only)
- Compatible with NDS™ (Lite) and PSP™ for online gaming.
- Be able to connect multiple consoles and even other WiFI devices, such as Laptops and PDAs
- Online gaming through any internet-enabled PC.
- No cables required, with a true wireless connection.
- Unique design with mini size.
- Five times faster than a standard WiFi connection.
- Supplied with a software CD including user manual.
The WiFi Link adapter generates a wireless access point at any internet-enabled PC. You can then connect your NDS (Lite) or PSP console and be ready to play online-enabled multiplayer games with gamers all around the world.
If you have other WiFi-enabled devices capable of using the internet, such as laptops or PDAs, you can take them online with WiFi LINK too.
|Release Date||Jan 01, 2006|
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 11 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
well... if u really dont have wi-fi modem or ps3 for ur psp online game buy it, BUT the manual its not clear (just bad) gl, /bueno...si realmente no tienes un modem inalambrico, o un ps3 para tu psp en linea compralo, PERO el manual no es claro (solo malo) buena suerte
I have windows 7 and after wrestling with it for 2 hours I still can't get it to work. If anyone has it working without using a virtual machine i'll be thoroughly impressed.
Only for advanced users that do not like plug & play devices.
I've tried just about everything on just about every forum I've looked on to get this to work. The ONLY way I've found that this works in Windows 7 is to use a virtual machine and run Windows XP. It also works in Linux without too much trouble.
I hate to give something that works such a low rating, but frankly more and more people are moving to Windows 7, and unless Mayflash figures out how to update their most recent drivers (from 2007), I can't recommend this to anyone with a Windows 7 PC.
It´s not very easy to properly set the configurations. I think it requires further knowledge in Wi-Fi networks. I am a regular userand found some difficulties to set up. The User Manual is in PDF format in the CD enclosed in the package.
omg you realize how mad i am right now it didnt come with instructions i cant figure it out
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.