- Archer Maclean's Mercury
- Capcom Puzzle World (Favorites)
- Pro Evolution Soccer 2011
- Hakuoki: Demon of the Fleeting Blossom
- BlazBlue: Continuum Shift II
- LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4
- Final Fantasy II (Favorites)
- Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep
- Shin Megami Tensei: Persona 2 Innocent Sin
- Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time
- Original storyline set in the Hellboy universe, filled with classic characters from the comic book
- Stunning next-gen graphics with dynamic lighting effects bring Hellboy to life like never before
- Explosive battle system with contextual grappling commands lets players experience Hellboy's supernatural might as he unleashes the Right Hand of Doom on his enemies
- Use strategy to take down hordes of enemies - toss a straggler into the crowd or manipulate the environment to create more manageable groups of enemies
- Play as series favorites Abe Sapein and Liz Sherman in cooperative multiplayer modes
- An entirely new experience and storyline on the PSP
- Creative direction from Hellboy creator Mike Mignola and movie director Guillermo del Toro
|Release Date||Jun 30, 2008|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
||(3.5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 5 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
I'm not a Hellboy fans, but this game is OK
The only hellboy I think that was release in psp. so this is one of the game that i ever play......
Unless you're a fan of the Hellboy movies and comics, this game is way overrated! Graphics are inferior, gameplay is dull. Only worth a play if you have nothing better to do. Good for passing time only!
In comparison to classics like God of War, features a short delay in responding to control inputs. However, nothing capable to limit the gaming experience after you have adapted yourself with the controls.
Geometric graphs are not a defect, as if they were some kind of poorly built graphics. On the contrary, they are somewhat faithful to the mark from Mike Mignola comics.
The same happens with the pace of the narrative, composed of a few flashbacks during the evolution of the main plot. This is absolutely not a game produced in the shadow of the movies.
For all these reasons, Hellboy: Science of Evil is a game that appeals deeply fans of the series.
Good game for action!!!
Compatible with Sony PSP (PSP)
Japan, No Region Protection / Action
Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks