- Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Survivor
- Professor Layton and the Last Specter
- Radiant Historia
- Pokemon White Version 2 [DSi Enhanced]
- Dragon Quest IX: Sentinels of the Starry Skies
- 9 Hours, 9 People, 9 Doors
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
- Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney
- Pokemon Black Version 2 [DSi Enhanced]
- Jewel Link Chronicles: Mountains of Madness
US$ 16.043 d, 16:36:46
(Free over US$ 25 order value)
This...is it. The best game ever. The Ultimate story comes to an end at last...and what a ride you'll have before it does!!!!
Godot is truly a reason to buy this game alone, let alone everything that goes on from the start to the bittersweet ending, and I do MEAN ... [²é¿´¸ü¶à...]
- Play from the first person perspective through five intriguing new cases
- Play as two lawyers - relive Mia's rookie days from the past and Phoenix's current cases in the present
- Two distinct gameplay segments
- Investigation phase - survey crime scenes, interview witnesses and gather evidence that will be used in court
- Court phase - present findings from the investigation to support your case, listen to testimonies and examine witnesses
- "Psyche-Lock" system - break down tough witnesses with a series of correct questions or catch them on inconsistencies
- Microphone can be used to yell "Objection!" and "Hold it!" as you cross examine witnesses.
Phoenix will face the toughest prosecutor yet as the mysterious hard-boiled Godot will try to take him down at any cost. The complete story of Phoenix Wright comes together as truths are revealed in twisting storylines and intriguing gameplay. Players must collect evidence, survey crime scenes, weed through inconsistent testimonies, and overcome corrupt agendas to ensure that justice prevails.
With the return of the popular psyche-lock interrogation tool from the Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Justice For All , players will have to overcome even more intense courtroom standoffs in order to close the case.
Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney and its sequel were clever and suspenseful, with plenty more twists and turns than a dirt road across the Himalayas. Expect more of the same high drama in Trials and Tribulations!
|·¢ÐÐÈÕÆÚ||Oct 25, 2007|
Ö»ÊÊºÏ13ËêÒÔÉÏÈËÊ¿¡£ ´ËÀà±ð¿ÉÄÜº¬ÓÐ±©Á¦ÄÚÈÝ£¬ÎÂºÍ»ò´ÖË×ÓïÑÔ£¬ ¼°/»òÌô¶¯É«ÇéµÄÌâ²Ä¡£
|Æ½¾ùµÈ¼¶:||(5 À´×Ô 5)|
ÏÔÊ¾×îºó5 ¸öÆÀÂÛ£¬ ×Ü¹²ÓÐ 36 ¸öÆÀÂÛ¡£ÒÔÏÂÆÀÂÛÖ»´ú±í¿Í»§µÄ¸öÈËÒâ¼û£¬Ò»¸ÅÓë Play-Asia.com ÎÞ¹Ø¡£
I finally got a chance to grab a copy of this. I really love the series and it's sad that this is the last one for the main story line. It gave the user more interaction with the story. A must buy for fans of the Ace Attorney series.
This is a great game. i'm so happy that i finally own it. shipping was fast, and the price was fair.
Not suprising that this installement is one of the hardest Ace Attorney DS title's to track down given it's quality. I love the original and Justive for All but this takes the cake...
This is my favourite entry in the series, and probably one of the best DS games I have ever played. I'd really recommend playing the first two games before this one, though!
the ace attorney series is well known for it's deep and intricate stories and dynamic court room action, the third game is still just as great, and continues to deliver!
¼æÈÝÓÚ Nintendo DS™
ÃÀ¹ú, Ã»ÓÐÇøÂë±£»¤ / Ã°ÏÕ
¼æÈÝÓÚ Nintendo DS™
ÈÕ±¾, Ã»ÓÐÇøÂë±£»¤ / Ã°ÏÕ
ÔÚÎÒÃÇÍøÒ³ÄÚÁÐ³öµÄÉÌ±êÊÇÊôÓÚÔÓÐ´´×÷ÕßËùÓÐ¡£ÈçÄúÓÐ¹ØÈÎºÎ°æÈ¨ºÍÉÌ±êÎÊÌâ£¬Äú¿ÉÒÔ ÁªÏµÎÒÃÇ. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.