Click here for the complete list
- Final Fantasy XIII (Platinum)
- Borderlands 2
- God of War: Ascension
- Kamen Rider Battride War
- Dead Island: Riptide
- Resident Evil Revelations - Unveiled Edition
- Kamen Rider Battride War [Premium TV Sound Edition]
- The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
- Resident Evil: Revelations
- Z/X -Zillions of enemy X- Zetsukai no Crusade
- NBA 2K12 (Entry Pack)
- Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel (Overkill Edition)
- Medal of Honor (Chinese & English Version)
- Resident Evil 6
- Dead Space 3
US$ 35.641 d, 01:27:19
- Call of Duty: Black Ops (Dubbed Edition) [New Price Best Version]
US$ 26.101 d, 08:01:28
- Innovative advances bring new depth and dimension to each encounter. New elements, such as the ability to dual-wield weapons and Plasmids, allow players to create exciting combinations of punishment
- Set approximately 10 years after the events of the original BioShock, the story continues with an epic, more intense journey through one of the most captivating and terrifying fictional worlds ever created
- Take control of BioShocks signature and iconic symbol with the original prototype Big Daddy, and experience the power and raw strength of Raptures most feared denizens as you battle powerful new enemies
- Earn experience points during gameplay to earn access to new Weapons, Plasmids and Tonics that can be used to create hundreds of different combinations, allowing players to develop a unique character that caters to their playing style
- Players will step into the shoes of Rapture citizens and take direct part in the civil war that tore Rapture apart
- Experience Rapture before it was reclaimed by the ocean and engage in combat over iconic environments in locations such as Kashmir Restaurant and Mercury Suites, all of which have been reworked from the ground up for multiplayer
Multiplayer in BioShock 2 provides a rich prequel experience that expands the award winning BioShock gameplay. Set during the fall of Rapture, players assume the role of a Plasmid test subject in the underwater city that was first explored in the original BioShock. Players will need to use all the elements of the games toolset to survive as the full depth of the BioShock experience is refined and transformed into a unique multiplayer experience that can only be found in Rapture.
|Release Date||Mar 04, 2010|
|CERO Z (18+)|
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 268 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Nice game: dark, surprising, but could have a better look.
Story was interesting. Cool to be a big daddy... Unfortunately the graphics had actually downgraded!? The sound was a bit flat as well.
Can't be, the plot twist can't be as good, but Rapture looks as good as ever!
Even though I will not feel well during playing this games (I having problem in playing FPS games), but it cant stop me to playing this.
Bio shock - It not just a Shooting game, it contain a lot special element. Little sister, plasmids, hacking tools, gene tonics & weird under water world.
Nice game & worth to play it, I'm sure you will like it once you give it a try.
Nothing particularly new and story is less memorable, yet all the good elements from the first game are well preserved with a few touches. This game throws you into another adventure in Rapture, so familiar but yet different. If you finished the original game and craving for more, you should pick this up.
Compatible with PlayStation3™
Japan, No Region Protection / Action
Usually ships within 1 week
Compatible with PlayStation3™
US, No Region Protection / Action
In stock, usually ships within 24hrs
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.