Click here for the complete list
- Dead Island: Riptide
- Metro: Last Light (Limited Edition)
- Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor
- Ninja Gaiden 3 (Japanese Language Version) [Collector's Edition]
- Ridge Racer: Unbounded
- Shin Hokuto Musou
- Spec Ops: The Line
- Fast & Furious: Showdown
- Battlefield 3 (English & Chinese Version) (Platinum Hits)
- Army of Two: The Devil's Cartel (Overkill Edition)
- Contains more than 60 English as well as 20 Chinese songs!
- Great songs: Dance to over seventy songs with truly universal appeal with music from the 70s to today!
- DJ Mode: This mode makes its debut on Xbox 360®, allowing you to create your own tracks and song lists for dancing
- Quest Mode: Compete against bosses throughout the DanceDanceRevolution city to become the ultimate champion
- Customization: Customize your own character with over 400 options of clothing, faces, skin tones, and hair styles
- Xbox LIVE® play: Do more on Xbox LIVE, play online, download new music seamlessly, and compete internationally with a different song list every week
Besides more than 60 English songs, this edition also contains 20 Chinese pop songs featuring famous artists and bands from Hong Kong and Taiwan, such as Joey Yung, Nicholas Tse, Jolin Tsai, Twins and Lollipop.
|Original Name||Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3 中文曲特別版|
|Release Date||May 12, 2009|
|Language||English, French, Spanish|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 6 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
There is a bit of fun behind the structure of the quest and game modes. DJ mode has a bit of potential but may be too complex. In terms of gameplay, it is the same stuff for years. The art style is consistent with the series but too many loading screens though. You'd enjoy this one if you enjoyed the ones before.
i was lucky to get the DDR bundle w/ mat with half prize in playasia. its a nice game, my only disappointment with the loading time, not i expected in xbox 360.
The songs in the game are only mildly interesting, and I feel that some don't really fit in a DDR game. The unlocking system is also a pain, since I, who plays Expert in the arcade, have to resort to playing Basic so that I can unlock my songs.
The game also has a lot of loading screens, so for those impatient beware of it.
The bundled mat is okay as far as a soft mat goes.
If you are familiar with the DDR franchise, this one won't disappoint you. However, if you already own a DDR game there aren't many new surprises waiting for you here.
I only have two complaints with this game.
1) The load times are a bit slow which can get really annoying.
2)Unlocking songs is kind of a pain. One method is really hard and the other method is a slow and boring tour mode.
It's still a good game in its own right, and it's worth playing.
I love the Dance Dance Revolution / Dancing Stage series very much and buy as much as all the parts. Unfortunately, there was part 3 of the Xbox 360 version is not in Europe. But fortunately, it has PlayAsia.com on offer. I have brought the Chinese Special Edition and needs to be said after the unlock all the normal (not the 20 Chinese) songs really has a lot of tracks for selection. Still, nearly 70 normal DDR / DS + 20 chinese songs on the disc Unfortunately, up to 2-3 titles all Chinese songs too slow and therefore unsuitable in DDR, because you can build almost no tact. This can be very annoying in Quest Mode. But otherwise you have to choose those songs not do it.
Anyone who is fan of the series, is not anyway around it. So buy it. ^^
Dance Dance Revolution Universe 3 Bundle (Chinese Version) (w/ Dance Mat)
Compatible with Xbox360™, Kinect™
Japan, NTSC J / Music
Usually ships within 1 week
Compatible with Xbox360™
Asia, NTSC J / Music
Usually ships within 1 to 2 weeks
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.