Click here for the complete list
- LEGO The Lord of the Rings
- Fist of the North Star: Ken's Rage 2
- Dodonpachi Saidaioujou [Regular Edition]
- Gears of War: Judgment
- Darksiders II
- Transformers: Dark of the Moon
- Dead Island: Riptide
- Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
(Free delivery over US$ 25 order value)
- Innovative RPG gameplay features: As their quest progresses, warriors can create original attack methods by utilizing several types of Shadow Change, including Sword, Assassin, and Power Magic.
- Massive scope and engrossing environments: Shu and his companions battle their way through an immense world filled with vividly illustrated remnants of ancient civilizations long forgotten.
- Stunning graphics: Taking full advantage of the power of Xbox 360, Blue Dragon engages you in a world and characters that are brought to life with vibrant colors and detail, from Shu's wild hair to his martial arts-style garb, conveying the beautiful simplicity and sense of adventure found in this truly next-generation RPG.
- Dazzling character design and effects: Toriyamas unique influence is evident in the design of the games anime style characters, as their actions are enhanced with next-gen blur effects.
- Famed developer: Mistwalker is a creative company founded by Hironobu Sakaguchi, the original developer of Final Fantasy.
These unlikely heroes possess the power to control phantom shadows that mirror the actions of their masters, giving Shu and his comrades miraculous strength and magical powers.
The warriors can create and develop their combat styles by utilizing different types of Shadow Change, including Sword, Assassin, and Power Magic. Shu and his friends must use the shadows as weapons and wield their skills to save their world from impending doom.
Encountering various people on a planet where numerous ancient ruins remain, the characters and their shadows travel through a world full of mysteries and illusions, where the slightest touch can cause reactions of unparalleled magnitude.
|Release Date||Aug 31, 2007|
|Audio||English, French, Japanese|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
||(5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 74 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
There are not so many JPRG on the system but, Blue Dragon is one of them. Good characters, good visuals and excellent soundtrack from Nubuo Umatsu. If you like old school turn based JPRG don΄t miss this one.
Those who love dragon quest or final fantasy style rpl must buy this. And only on xbox360 ... I love it. Just for collection. Finish it 3 years ago , and rebuying it now , the price on play-asia is nice
I LIKE RPG
The game has unrealistic graphics, very colorful ... just like an anime. The game has many cutscenes look really making a cartoon. The gameplay is a turn based RPG, with many animations during the fighting, with skill and class system and so on. Nothing too surprising, with these characteristics make the game look like a Dragon Quest VIII with better graphics.
an old RPG, but is design Hironobu Sakaguchi
character by Toriyama Akira
music by Uematsu Nobuo
what you waiting for?
good story, nice music, great graphic
all in Blue Dragon!
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.