- Compatible with any console with component output (Wii, PS3/PS2, Xbox/360, PSP™ Slim & Lite, GameCube).
- Works on both PAL & NTSC system.
- Crystal Clear Picture Screen.
- Supports USB 2.0. Plug and play. Does not require any configuration.
- Supports Streaming Video. Can be stored in multiple formats including: (MPEG-1/MPEG-2/MPEG-4/AVI/VCD/DVD/SVCD)
- Supports multiple picture file formats such as JPEG and GIF.
- Auto playback allows you to store in game action to your PC/laptop.
- Display settings can be adjusted such as Brightness/Contrast/Image Sharpness/Fullness/Color.
- Supports Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP operating systems.
- Component Splitter Box is require
|Release Date||Apr 23, 2010|
|Average rating:||(3 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 13 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
XCM Software is poor.
device can record video in lowHD (480p/576p).
I recommend Sony Vegas for 720p and 1080i picture.
Everything ok, but software is poor.
Device records in low HD(480p/576p), but you can render it to full HD.
I recommend Sony Vegas Editing Suite for 720p and 1080i picture.
It`s very good, I love it!!
The quality of picture are fine, only that you get to see the interlace when the picture's moving. the only way that i found out on how to prevent the interlace from showing up is to set your resolution to 240i and below. 480i would make the interlace keep showing up. the speed is good, no lag whatsoever... only the interlace problem.
Connecting and using this device is pretty simple.
You really don't have to use the capture program included in the .rar file which contains also the drivers for this device. I tried for example VirtualDub.
Main problem with this device is those scan lines or interlacing (lines on moving things).
To fix it you have to use other program to deinterlace it. I used VirtualDub to do that. Search from Google on how to deinterlace and you should find pretty good tutorials.
Compatible with PS2™, NGC™, Xbox™, PS3™, 360, Wii™, Sony PSP™ Slim & Lite
In stock, usually ships within 24hrs
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.