performs as advertised
- silver chassis looks nice but feels cheap
- connectors are sturdy and do not buckle
- input signal auto detection has no memory: manually changed resolution and refresh rate settings are not saved
- don't forget to switch your PS2 from RGB tu ... [en lire plus...]
- Supports PC video display resolutions up to UXGA (1600 x 1200 @ 75 Hz) or HD TV (up to 1920 x 1080)
- Supports 480i, 576i 480p,576p, 720p, 1080i, and 1080p
- Transfer pictures from game consoles that can be displayed on a PC monitor (up to 1600 x 1200) or HD TV (up to 1920 x 1080)
- Supports SDTV, HDTV, XGA, SXGA, and UXGA video formats
- Works on both PAL & NTSC system
- Plug and play installation
- Connect compatible YPbPr device to your VGA monitor Integrated YPbPr to RGBHV converter
- Applications: TFT LCD monitor, CRT monitor, Set-top box, Display projector
- Works on LCD TFT monitors
- Video output: VGA
- Automatic video source mode detection (film/graphic)
- Motion-adaptive interfiled de-interlacing
- Use the power from USB port, no extra power supply needed
|Date de sortie||Jun, 15. 2008|
|Note moyenne des commentaires:||
||(3.5 sur 5)|
|Nombre de votes:||43|
Voici le(s) 5 dernier(s) commentaire(s) selectionné(s) sur un total de 40. Notez que les opinions émises dans les commentaires de nos clients ne reflètent pas necéssairement celles de l'équipe de Play-Asia.com.
Awesome product ! Thanks play asia!
Works as advertised but make sure you use component cabls. Box is nice to look at
Even with using the AV component cables which came with my PS2 I can only get a black and white picture on my monitor. Absolutely dreadful. What a complete and utter waste of money!
The XCM Mega Cool VGA box is top ten one of the best and most useful things I have ever purchased. It actually does everything it says it does, and more.
Despite what people say about hooking this up to a PS2 and not getting an amazing picture quality, they need to look closer. When you are used to gaming on a tv that has horrible picture quality, and you can't read text or see anything in a dark room, then this is the product for you.
It literally makes playing games that are dark in nature such as Silent Hill, Resident Evil, and Devil May Cry look like they are set in daylight. Watching movies on it is insanely clear and sharp. It still blows my mind at the potential of what this little box can do.
My only advice is if you are planning on purchasing this, go out and get the Official Sony PS2/PS3 AV Component Cables and swap out the stock RCA cables that came with your system and use the included USB power cable that comes with the AV cables and hook it directly into your PS2/PS3 system. It allows you to turn off the box when you cut off your system.
It's simple to set up, easy to use and after awhile you know exactly what screen settings and refresh rates you prefer. The only thing I wish it done differently is the ability to save your current settings instead of having to set them everytime.
Otherwise I love this product and I wouldn't trade it for anything. It is a Godsend for people who just don't have the cash or don't want to spend an ungodly amount of money on a flat screen tv.
I personally am sold on this product, and if anything ever happens to mine, I will gladly purchase a new one. It is definitely a must for any gamer who wants to take their gaming experience to new levels without shelling out the cash for a high dollar tv.
I have bought this VGABox because i have only a computer screen (22" HP) to watch TV or play video game.
There is just one thing, there are no composite/s-video input include in the box for all others game consoles (like VSmile for my daughter) .
Thanks to Play-Asia, but think to include a cable with it :S
|flux de news général flux de news de la catégorie "Jeux / Classiques / GameCube™ / Accessoires / VGA Boxes"|
Les marques citées sur nos pages appartiennent à leur(s) propriétaire(s) respectif(s). Si vous souhaitez nous faire part d’une remarque concernant les copyrights, merci de nous contacter. La marque Play Asia et son logo sont la propriété de Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.