- Suntory Final Fantasy XII Potion Premium Box (1 bottle/100ml)
- Final Fantasy XIII Potion Elixer (with Trading Arts Mini Figure)
- Final Fantasy XIII Elixir [Potion Premium Complete Box Set]
- Final Fantasy VII 10th Anniversary Potion (canned softdrink)
- Final Fantasy XIII Potion Elixer (Version 1)
- Final Fantasy XIII Potion Elixer (Version 2)
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Potion (Cosmos)
- Final Fantasy VII 10th Anniversary Potion (damaged item for special price)
- Final Fantasy XIII Potion Elixer (Version 2) (Cans with dent & damaged)
- Dissidia Final Fantasy Potion (Chaos)
- 1 out of 16 different potions (canned sofdrink), decorated with characters from FF VII
- Softdrink made by Suntory
- Licenced by Square Enix
- Ships randomly, no choice available
- This product is slightly damaged, the can has at least one dent
|Release Date||Oct 25, 2007|
|Average rating:||(4.5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 3 reviews, out of a total 3 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
I like a lot my can (Cloud ^^) but I hate that flavour (maybe if I've liked soda...) It's ok like a good FF collectible but...
I put them into my fridge till they were cold enough, and open them and dranks them with my family, not bad for a drink.
The artwork on the cans rocks too.
For those of us that missed our chance with the final fantasy 7 premium potion, we have a chance now with the soft drink, as you can see the cans are adorned with our favourite final fantasy 7 characters, and are just plain great
these in my opinion would be perfect to like display, since once play-asia sells out, prepare to pay over the odds on ebay, play-asia ships securely, for a cost, but if you are buying other stuff it won't matter.
this is tasty good memorabelia, try it or keep the can unopened, and make your friends who don't have cloud or reno, or tifa cans jealous :)
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.