- PlayStation2 Console Charcoal Black (100-240V)
- PlayStation2 Console Charcoal Black (SCPH-90000CB)
- PStwo Console Charcoal Black
- PlayStation2 Racing Pack (SCPH-70000 GT)
- PlayStation2 Console Sakura Limited Edition (Japanese version)
- PlayStation2 Console Charcoal Black (SCPH-75000CB)
- PlayStation2 Console Ceramic White (SCPH-77000CW)
- PlayStation2 Console Ceramic White (SCPH-90006CW)
- PlayStation2 Console Cinnabar Red (100-240V)
- PlayStation2 Console Ceramic White (SCPH-79000CW)
- Built-in network connector (100BASE-TX/10BASE-T)
- This system only plays Japanese NTSC version PS and PS2 games (no US or PAL titles)
- Power consumption: Approximately 5.3A (45W)
- Power requirements: DC 8.5V
- Dimensions: 230 mm (W) x28 mm (H) x152 mm (D)
- Weight: Approximately 900g (about about 45% of previous model)
- New slim PlayStation2™ (PS two™) model
The PlayStation2 Console Charcoal Black includes a built-in network connector (100BASE-TX/10BASE-T) but no longer features harddrive support. Also due to design and technical changes, previous Multitap as well as Vertical Stand models are no longer suitable for this model.
Besides from this, the updated PlayStation2 still plays back all PlayStation2 and PlayStation2 games (Japanese region encoded titles only) as well as DVD movies (Region 2 NTSC only!).
|Original Name||PS2本体限定FINAL FANTASY XII Pack|
|Release Date||Mar 15, 2006|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Showing the last 5 reviews, out of a total 52 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
this is really great, i finally get to play the game i have waited for 3 months, it's arrived in just one single day
I received the ps2 in perfect condition, and it is everything I hoped it would be. This was money well spent. Having an NTSC J ps2 opens up my game options because now I can play all the games that I never had the chance to play. Everything you need is in the box.
The console itself is in perfect condition. Just waiting for converter before I start playing.
It's got 2 USB ports and a wireless signal scan for a remote I think. I Love It! The only thing is that I forgot that Japanese Region DVDs would still need a Japanese PS2 or alternate means to play 'em. I recommend this to all who want to play the original japanese games. It's a great alternative since the current PS3 is no longer backwards compatible. Great for PS2 games that you may have wanted to play in their Japanese And PSX games which include, but are not limited to, Final Fantasy VII International!!!
It arrived within a week after I made the purchase and I'm in love with this. It's black(my utmost favorite color), it's slick, and it looks so awesome next to my Wii and PS3 slim. The controls are basically different from the American version but it's okay. I got to play KHFMII, Narutimate Accel 2 and Gundam Meisters right when I took it out the box. Even though I have an American PS2, I like both! And it works so well here in Britian. It's a must by and a good price for this system. (Might even buy a Japanese Wii)
PStwo Console Charcoal Black
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.