- PlayStation2 Console Charcoal Black (100-240V)
- PlayStation2 Console Charcoal Black (SCPH-90000CB)
- PStwo Console Charcoal Black
- PlayStation2 Console Ceramic White (SCPH-90006CW)
- PlayStation2 Console Charcoal Black (SCPH-75000CB)
- PlayStation2 Racing Pack (SCPH-70000 GT)
- PlayStation2 Console Sakura Limited Edition (Japanese version)
- PlayStation2 Console Midnight Black
- PlayStation2 Console (SCPH-39000)
- PlayStation2 Console Cinnabar Red (100-240V)
- Updated PlayStation2™ model with Progressive Scan
- New DVD Player firmware 3.0
- 30% more silent compared to previous models
- Built-in infrared supporting new remote control (featuring on/off and tray open/close button)
- 128bit Emotion engine
- 300MHz system clock
- PlayStation™ and PlayStation2™ game playback (Japanese versions)
- DVD playback (Region 3 NTSC)
- This PlayStation2™ model does not have a i-link port (for linking further PS2™ machines together)
- This system only plays Japanese NTSC version PS and PS2 games (no US or PAL titles)
Besides from this, the updated PlayStation2 still plays back all PlayStation2 and PlayStation2 games (Japanese region encoded titles only) as well as DVD movies (Region 3 NTSC only!).
The PlayStation2 Racing Pack Ceramic White includes a ceramic white PS2 console and a matching Dual Shock2 pad.
This item no longer includes the free Gran Turismo 4 Prologue copy!
|Original Name||PS2 레이싱팩 (세라믹 화이트)|
Trademarks listed on our pages belong to their designated owner(s). If you have any matter you want to bring up to us regarding copyright or trademarks, please feel free to contact us. Play Asia and the stick logo are trademarks of Play-Asia.com. Website & content copyright 2002-2013 Play-Asia.com.