- Lego Batman
- Tetsujin 28Go
- Grand Theft Auto Trilogy
- Sakura Wars: So Long, My Love
- Appleseed EX
- Bleach: Blade Battles (PlayStation2 the Best)
- Mega Man Anniversary Collection
- Thunder Force VI
- Bakugan Battle Brawlers
- Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny
- 5 plot lines four of them are continuations of the existing 4 plot lines from the last game, and a new one for Orochi is included this time
- Aside from the heroes from Sengoku and Sangoku periods, special characters from Japanese and Chinese myths enter the fray as well.
- Dramatic mode view the stories and various situations by enabling this mode.
- Versus mode and survival mode Versus mode supports a large range of battles, from all out war, shooting battles to speedy fights. Play against the computer in survival mode and test your skills.
- Team battle system To aid your falling comrades, launch combined special attacks.
However, another wave of evil is brewing in the darkness. In this dystopic world, Orochi's underlings are competing against each other to become the strongest in order to succeed Orochi, and it is up to the Sengoku and Sangoku heroes to restore some order.
|Original Name||無双OROCHI 魔王再臨 PS2 the Best|
|Release Date||Jul 01, 2010|
|CERO B (12+)|
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Showing the last 2 reviews, out of a total 2 reviews. Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
it's really amazing this game on psp is as good as the other ones on big screen!!
For some of us that owns a Sixth generation consoles such as a PS2 & are playing it on HDTVs, graphics may look stretched & a bit fuzzy because of the 480i resolution. But if you also own a XBOX 360 & love but haven't bought the Musou Orochi Sequel on the PS2 yet, then buy this game for you XBOX 360.
Playing this game with your HDTV, you'll enjoy it in clear & vibrant resolution 720p.
Compatible with PlayStation2™
Japan, NTSC J / Action
Usually ships within 1 week