PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Pang: Magical Michael
- Compare your scores with other players using Online World Rankings
- Classic Pang gameplay which made the original so popular
- Collect over 20 unique power-up items
- Over 40 levels in Tour Mode, taking in the world’s most famous landmarks and cities
- Challenge your nerves across 99 levels in Panic Mode
- Compete against your friends and family via multi-card play or online Wi-Fi play
descriptionCelebrating 21 years since the original game blasted onto the arcade scene, Pang returns with all the addictive gameplay that made it so popular, now on the best selling handheld of all time, the Nintendo DS. With the same simple premise and addictive gameplay, Pang: Magical Michael continues to define what lead the series to critical acclaim, cementing its position as one of the most cherished properties in videogame history.
Michael, an aspiring young magician, has failed an experiment - leading to dire consequences. Balloons have been dispersed, causing trouble to landmarks and cities all around the world. Now, Michael must travel the globe to destroy these balloons and clean up his mistake, before its too late.
|Official Release Date||Oct 24, 2009|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...