PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
AscaronCompatible with Windows™ (PC)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- Establish and build your own towns
- Discover and destroy pirate villages
- Enhanced and detailed orders for your captains, signature of contracts with remote towns
- Enhanced search areas to look for new business opportunities.
- New seasonal and enhanced weather effects
- 6 new functional buildings (warehouses, mints, elementary schools, barns...)
- Newly designed AI adjusts itself according to the player’s experience and ability
- Enhanced trading options offer more comfort and configurability
- Town defence has been enhanced; city defence towers, town gates and harbour towers can be upgraded.
descriptionFollowing the critical and commercial success of the release of Patrician 2 in International markets in 2001, Ascaron proudly announce the release of Patrician III in Q4 2003, for English and French speaking markets.Patrician III is a real-time trading simulation featuring elements of construction and the historical background of maritime trade in Northern Europe during the 1300’s.As a resident of a medieval town, your goal is to rise from the status of a simple, insignificant trader to that of a Patrician and perhaps even become the head of the Hanseatic League. You can raise your standing through town improvement and diplomacy or fill your coffers through piracy and smuggling. Many new missions now exist for the player. The playtime and difficulty to become Alderman of the Hanseatic League have been increased. With Patrician III the game doesn't end when the player reaches the rank of Alderman. Additional missions and quests guarantee more fun, longer playability and player satisfaction.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...