PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for PBR: Out of the Chute
- Play as one of 12 real pro bull riders or 12 real butt kicking bulls
- Win the 10-event PBR Championship and make it to the World Finals in Vegas
- Compete in Rider vs. Bull mode against a friend where one of you is a rider and the other is the bull
- Start a career as your own customized character in career mode
- Become the overall best rider or bull in multiplayer games by having the most wins or become part of the Millionaires Club
descriptionGet all the bone-crunching excitement and edge-of-your-seat suspense of professional bull riding without leaving your home. PBR: Out of the Chute captures all the adrenaline and challenge of the Toughest Sport on Dirt. The game lets you play as a pro bull rider or as a bull in multiple events leading up to the World Finals. Create your own character and compete as a professional rider or a tenacious bull throughout 10 three-round events in multiple locations, including New York, Anaheim, and Atlanta. Challenge or play as top riders, including Guilherme Marchi, Justin McBride, and Chris Shivers, or play as one of the tour's ferocious bulls. Unlimited play modes test your skills in either staying on for at least eight seconds or bucking off the rider before his time is up and Season Mode features unlockable riders and bulls. Become the best rider or bull in multiplayer by having the most "wins," or become part of the Millionaire's Club by beating some of the meanest, toughest bulls in the history of the PBR. Intuitive controls and multiple difficulty levels allow anyone to pick up and play and realistic sounds from screaming crowds to bone-crunching falls max out the realism.
|Official Release Date||Oct 28, 2008|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...