Compatible with PlayStation Vita (PS Vita)
No Region Protection / Music & Party
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- New Songs and Arrangements - Created by legendary Persona series music composer Shoji Meguro, the songs featured in this game include selections from Persona 4, Persona Q, and Persona 4 Arena. There are over 25 songs, including remixes by famous Japanese artists such as Lotus Juice, TK, and Yuu Miyake, as well as completely new songs specifically composed for P4D
- A Fresh Way to do Battle - In the Story Mode, there are 27 cleverly designed stages that you can play in 4 different difficulty levels for your favorite characters to fight off Shadows and dance the night away! The Free Dance Mode allows you to choose a song and dance to see if you've got the skills to do battle
- New Story - P4D is PSTV compatible, and the fully voiced story mode features a brand new plot that carries on the story from previous titles in the series, bringing in familiar faces with new costumes, and a new character
- A Refreshed Look to your Favorite Characters! - Each member of the Investigation Team has been given a dance-ready style! You can spend the money you earn in the Free Dance Mode on costumes and dress your favorite character up in chic outfits
Half a year after the events of Persona 4,the sleepy town of Inaba is once again threatenedwith mysteries that only happen at midnight. A new rumor is spread, and with it, the all too familiar undertones of something more sinister starts to have real world effects:"At midnight, if you see a strange video playing on a certain site, you are transported to the 'other side' and will never wake up again..."
With members of the J-Pop idol group "Kanamin Kitchen" disappearing, it's up to the original Investigation Teamto work together once again, but this time, the only way to defeat the shadows lurking inthe "Midnight Stage" is to engage in epic dance battles.
Only for the PlayStation Vita, Persona 4: Dancing All Night is the newest spinoff from this masterpiece of a series, and the title features 29 new muscial arrangements of the Persona 4 OST. With talent from the likes of Yuu Miyake (Katamari Damacy, Tekken),Norihiko Hibino (Metal Gear Solid, Bayonetta), Akira Yamaoka (Silent Hill,Lollipop Chainsaw), Shinichi Osawa (aka Mondo Grosso), and even internationally famous artist Towa Tei, Gamers are in for a unique sonic treat that will have them dancing all night! Heartbreak~ Heartbreak~
Full Confirmed Track List:
“Specialist” (“Never More” ver.)
“Time to Make History”
“Your Affection” (“Never More” ver.)
“Heartbeat, Heartbreak” (“Never More” ver.)
“Pursuing My True Self” (Atlus Kozuka Remix)
“Backside of the TV” (Lotus Juice Remix)
“Snowflakes” (Narasaki Remix)
“Signs of Love” (TK Remix)
“Like a Dream Come True” (“Never More” ver.)
“Signs of Love” (“Never More” ver.)
“Time to Make History” (Akira Yamaoka Remix)
“Heaven” (Norihiko Hibino Remix)
“Now I Know” (Yu Miyake Remix)
“Shadow World” (Atlus Kozuka Remix)
“Best Friends” (Banvox Remix)
“Pursuing My True Self” (Shinichi Osawa Remix)
“Maze of Life”
“Heartbeat, Hearbreak” (Towa Tei Remix)
“Your Affection” (Daisuke Asakura Remix)
“Pursuing My True Self”
“Reach Out to the Truth” (Dancing on Persona Stage)
“Electronica In Velvet Room”
“Shadow World” (De De Mouse Shadow Swing Remix)
“Reach Out to the Truth”
Persona 4: Dancing All Night (Launch Edition) includes:
- A Special Persona 4: Dancing All Night themed Vita Skin
- 10 Persona 4 Wallpapers
- Collectible Outer Box
*While supplies last.
|Official Release Date||Nov 06, 2015|
|Genre||Music & Party|
Daily Sales Alert: June 21st With Tales Of Hearts R on the Daily Deal!
Persona 4: Dancing All Night: Launch Trailer (EU - English) (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Good Music Persona Series
It's a must have for any persona fan, but that's kind of a given. Even if you don't know much about persona, and you're just looking for a good rhythm game, this one's for you.
Great Game for Fans of Persona Series
Just a fan of persona 4 🤓
While not as sophisticated as other rythm games on the market, Persona 4: Dancing All Night is a solid game featuring songs and remixes of songs from the Persona 4 soundtrack, made all the more enjoyable by an engaging story that will keep you entertained for a long time (unless you decide to be boring and skip right through it, of course...)
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.