PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Petz Dogz Talent Show
- Including skateboarding, obstacle courses, doing a 360 in the air and catching a Frisbee or ball
- Each activity has different levels for your puppy to reach; master the easy level to unlock more difficult training courses and new tricks
- If your Chihuahua doesn’t have a good balance, he/she will keep falling from the skateboard so you have to help them improve
- Breed 2 talented dogs to have a talented baby puppy and use wireless to send your newborn puppy to Petz Nursery
- Post pictures of your pets showing off their skills on the Petz website or send them to your friend
descriptionIn Ubisoft’s Petz Dogz Talent Show, players can make their dogs into the stars they’ve always wanted them to be: Care for them, discover their personality and train them in a variety of fun and wacky activities to turn them into talented Petz.
Players can also send their animals to and from these Petz games via wireless inter-connectivity. Send your baby pet from Petz Nursery to Dogz Talent Show to continue to watch them grow and train them to become talented starz! Or breed a talented baby puppy in Petz Dogz Talent Show and send him to Petz Nursery to nurture him.
|Official Release Date||Nov 17, 2009|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...