Pillars of Eternity - Hero Edition (Steam)
Price: US$ 14.41
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 12.58 (47%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Other buying optionsClick here to buy
|Type||Boxed Version (non-digital)|
- You can play as any one of six races: Human, Aumaua, Dwarf, Elf, Godlike and Orlan
- Utilize the games five core skills to overcome any situation: Stealth, Athletics, Lore, Mechanics and Survival
- Explore a rich and diverse world : Beautiful pre-rendered environments laced with an engaging story and characters bring the world to life
- Sculpt your own story: Side with various factions using a reputation system, where your actions and choices have far reaching consequences
- Deep character customization: Build a character as one of eleven classes such as Barbarian, Chanter, Cipher, Druid, Fighter, Monk, Paladin, Priest, Ranger, Rogue and Wizard
Obsidian Entertainment proudly brings its biggest masterpiece from one of the most successful crowdfunding game campaigns aiming to recapture once more the magic, creativity, depth, and nostalgia of classic RPGs in Pillars of Eternity! Pillars of Eternity is a party-based real-time game with pause dungeon exploration set in an original high fantasy setting that promises to bring a game with classically mature-themed story with deep dialogues, reactive characters, and meaningful choices and consequences.
Inspired from its spiritual ancestors - Pillars of Eternity binds together the epic exploration of Baldur’s Gate, the intense combat and dungeon diving of Icewind Dale, and the emotional writing and mature thematic exploration of Planescape: Torment, the result is a contemporary take on all the factors which contributed to the golden age of gaming.
Pillars of Eternity is set in its original IP where the main character is highly customizable from player’s choice of class, gender race (and subrace), culture, traits, skills, and appearance that will shape the character’s lore, background, story, and destiny. Pillars of Eternity lets players customize their own gaming experience as they choose their desired options and feel in control. Play in the classic locked isometric camera view together with elements of tactical combat where the party and the battlefield can be viewed.
Pillars of Eternity Hero Edition includes a full version of Pillars of Eternity game.
|Official Release Date||Mar 26, 2015|