PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Pirates vs. Ninjas Dodgeball
- Battle across 8 visually breathtaking arenas that allow for teams to roam freely instead of being restricted to sides of a court
- Art style, theme, and gameplay suited for all age groups
- Full single player story mode that offer over 10 hours of intense single player game play
- 2 vs. 2 battle multiplayer
- 7 teams to choose from (Pirates, Ninjas, Zombies, Robots, Aliens, Monsters and Mushroom Men)
- Use an array of special moves, unique to each character: summon parrots, throw ninja stars, etc.
- Developed using Infyrno™, Blazing Lizard's next-gen proprietary game engine
descriptionPit scurvy against stealth and cutlass against katana in the ultimate playground sport of dodgeball. Perform powerful special moves and melee attacks to eliminate your opponents. Choose your team and take them through a unique story mode or team up with or against your friends in dodgeball mayhem!
Pirates versus Ninjas is a social phenomenon; starting in online chatrooms and forums and growing to become a topic that everyone under 35 is aware of. It's a joke that has spawned online communities, Facebook applications and countless websites devoted to the subject. Finally, the phenomenon has become a video game, allowing millions of people all over the world to settle the debate once and for all.
Whose side are you on?
|Official Release Date||May 12, 2009|
|ESRB Everyone 10
Titles rated E10+ (Everyone 10 and older) have content that may be suitable for ages 10 and older. Titles in this category may contain more cartoon, fantasy or mild violence, mild language and/or minimal suggestive themes.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...