PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Point Blank DS
- Arcade: Play through four different levels of difficulty in a variety of mini shooting games
- VS: Challenge your friends using the wireless feature to find out who’s the quickest draw (requires only one game card)
- Brain Massage: Play through various stages while the game analyzes your abilities and gives you feedback
- Freeplay: Select any stage at any time to challenge your best score
- Games Museum: New stages adapted from Namco’s classic coin-op arcade series
descriptionIn this popular arcade game, players will have their hand-eye coordination tested using the DS stylus as their weapon of choice to shoot down everything from clay pigeons to aliens in the fun mini games of Point Blank.
Point Blank will have players tap tap tapping their way to victory as they take on four different difficulty levels in over 40 different stages including Namco’s popular coin-op arcade series digitized for the first time.
|Official Release Date||Dec 08, 2006|
|Language||English, French, German, Spanish, Italian|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...