PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Pokemon Rumble World
NintendoCompatible with Nintendo 3DS™ (3DS)
For PAL systems only.
24h In stock, usually ships within 24hrs. (Only 1 left in stock.)
Price: US$ 37.99
Limited time offer - Secure yours now before the offer expires!
Our previous price:
You save: US$ 2.00 (5%)
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Pokemon Rumble World
- Meet, battle and collect over 700 Toy Pokémon – some can even Mega Evolve!
- There are also rare Toy Pokémon to find and collect! Even Primal Groudon and Primal Kyogre appear as Toy Pokémon.
- 18 different areas with more than 80 stages to discover!
- Hop in hot-air balloons to visit a variety of environments and find new types of Toy Pokémon
- The packaged version includes newly reconfigured features such as Poké Diamonds, the Poké Diamond Digger and VIP Cards, whilst removing the paid content component
- After completing the tutorial, visit the shop to receive your allotment of 3,000 Poké Diamonds
- The Poké Diamond Digger will provide you with 40 new Poké Diamonds every day
- There are two VIP Cards, they can be used to more easily voyage through the wonderful kingdom of Toy Pokémon, collecting more Pokémon for the king!
descriptionWind up for an exciting adventure with Toy Pokémon in Pokémon Rumble World, available for Nintendo 3DS family systems. In this action-packed title, battle through a variety of environments to collect more than 700 Toy Pokémon, and explore the kingdom of toys as your Mii!
The ruler of the kingdom of toys has sent you on an adventure to track down as many Toy Pokémon as you can. Catch hot-air balloons to different areas to find all kinds of Toy Pokémon, including Pokémon from Pokémon Red and Pokémon Blue right through to Pokémon Omega Ruby and Pokémon Alpha Sapphire – some can even Mega Evolve! Where you go depends on the type of hot-air balloon you use, and you never know exactly where you’ll land in an area!
|Official Release Date||Jan 22, 2016|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...