Asia English Games | PlayStation 4™ | Xbox One™ | Wii U™ | Playstation Vita™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC | Mac™ | Free to Play
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Port Royale 3
- Two different single player campaigns: Adventurer and Trader
- Naval battles, raids, plundering and invasions await the Adventurer, while the Trader will develop trade routes and the economy to earn glory, fortune and power
- 16 different ship types, such as powerful Galleons or versatile Frigates
- Organize trade with 60 different cities such as Port-au-Prince or Tortuga
- A competitive Multiplayer mode for up to 4 players
- A comprehensive trade system, with supply and demand dynamically setting the price of goods and wares, like in the real world
descriptionThe Caribbean, in the turbulent 17th Century. The mighty kingdoms of Spain, England, France and the Netherlands fight over the colonies. Players take on the role of a young sea captain whose only goal is to become the most powerful man in the New World. To achieve that goal, players may choose one of the two available campaigns: an Adventurer or a Trader?
If players chose the way of the Adventurer, lead an unforgiving campaign for the conquest of the seas: invasion, piracy, bounty hunting, raiding. The way of the Trader is, on the opposite, mostly about developing riches and economic power. To be the most powerful Trader of the New World, players have to create trade routes, build industries and develop the economy of the colonies. In Free Play mode, players can mix both of those in any way they want, letting them create their own unique and exciting story.
|Original Name||ポートロイヤル 3|
|Official Release Date||Dec 13, 2012|
|CERO B (12+)|
interested in these?
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...