PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Power Gig: Rise of the SixString
- The SixString Guitar Controller creates a more authentic gameplay experience through its use of real guitar strings rather than buttons
- Allows for advanced modes of play that integrate real guitar playing and skills into gameplay that is both fun and entertaining
- Outside of the game world, the SixString is a fully functional electric guitar
- The AirStrike Drum Controller allows for more true-to-life drumming movement, made possible by unique internal technology that differentiates between left and right sticks during gameplay
- Its original design provides a more immersive experience without the distracting sounds of peripherals already on the market; the AirStrike player only hears their input onscreen and no loud noise coming directly from the controller
descriptionThe true evolution of the band video game experience is set to occur this fall when Seven45 Studios unleashes Power Gig: Rise of the SixString for the PlayStation 3. Power Gig’s use of exciting, new technology offers gamers a more authentic and fun experience, while transporting players to an entirely new universe, with its own mythology, politics, heroes and villains, where music rules all.
Music industry superstars Eric Clapton, Dave Matthews Band and Kid Rock have each entered into exclusive agreements with Seven45 Studios to provide songs for Power Gig: Rise of the SixString. The deals mark the first time ever that songs from each of the three artists will appear as part of a band video game. Power Gig will feature a robust song list featuring major label artists and emerging talent from the indie scene.
|Official Release Date||Oct 18, 2010|
|Genre||Music & Party|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...