Power Smash: Sega Professional Tennis
SegaCompatible with Dreamcast™ (DC™)
For JPN/Asian systems only.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Power Smash: Sega Professional Tennis
- This is a used item. If not otherwise mentioned below, spine card is included for titles that originally came with spine cards.
- Also known as Virtua Tennis outside of Japan
- From the smash-hit arcade original.
- Realistic 3D environments and fluid animations.
- Simple controls make it easy to pick up and play.
- Eight internationally ranked men's tennis players to choose from.
- Play on hard court, clay court, grass court, and carpet--each surface responds differently.
- Deep strategies: Read your rival's game plan and adjust your tactics.
- Four-player mode.
descriptionNow playing on Center Court -- Power Smash for Dreamcast! This game continues the legend of Sega Sports Arcade titles and is sure to keep the most dedicated tennis fan riveted to the net. A perfect translation of the smash arcade hit, the Dreamcast version serves up the same grand slamming gameplay and rich 3D graphics. Crisp animations and realistic sound effects add to the game's immersive power. Spectators, ball boys, chair umps, everyone gets into your game and reacts to the scores. Play on realistic courts with surfaces such as clay or grass, and adjust your game as the ball and players respond differently on each. Four-player mode lets you get a fierce game of Doubles going. Eight of the top-ranked players in the world are included in the game, choose one, and volley your way to the Championship.
|Original Name||パワースマッシュ SEGA PROFESSIONAL TENNIS|
|Official Release Date||Nov 23, 2000|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...