PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
- Unique competitors - From decommissioned war droids to spoiled rich kids, interplanetary playboys to robot political activists, each opponent has their own attitude and style
- Take it to the streets - Take your supersonic blade off the track and challenge an opponent to a one-on-one illegal race on city streets filled with ramps, tunnels, obstacles, and more
- Develop your driving skills, learn new tricks, and continue to shave seconds off your best times as your experience evolves
- Multiplayer - Once you have honed your skills, race against your friends and find out how good you really are
- Realistic damage - Panels buckle or are wrenched off, hydraulics will malfunction, smoke will plume from the blades, and you'll have to avoid debris that falls off other craft
descriptionA remake of the 1989 Amiga/Atari ST racer of the same title, Powerdrome is a futuristic Formula One game that offers 12 different characters, 24 circuits, eight environments, and online competition. Get ready for fast, futuristic racing as you strap yourself into a supersonic flying craft and take on the competition. On the track and through the streets, race against a variety of characters, each with their own personality, racing style, and friends or foes. Fly around the track at breathtaking speeds of 1,000 miles per hour in single player and multiplayer action, including split screen, and system link.
|Official Release Date||Jun 16, 2004|
Titles rated T (Teen) have content that may be suitable for ages 13 and older. Titles in this category may contain violence, suggestive themes, crude humor, minimal blood, simulated gambling, and/or infrequent use of strong language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...