PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Six leagues to choose from (England, Germany, Spain, Italy, France & Scotland) each with their own sub divisions. Now all six will run simultaneously in the same game
- Control every aspect of your favourite club via a friendly, easy to use interface
- Track the improvement and progression of your players and staff over time as they level up and become more effective. These are directly linked to your club’s facilities
- All new stadium builder lets you shape your team’s ground to accomodate your growing legion of fans
- Improved look and feel with a brand new Favourites screen for even quicker navigation and club specific themes and backgrounds
- More in depth stats and profiles than ever before
descriptionNow in its 14th season, Premier Manager, the longest running football management game on the market, is back and better than ever!
Highlighting playability and ease of use, Premier Manager 09 is the ideal game for younger gamers or players looking for a casual introduction to the high pressure, high stakes world of football management.
|Official Release Date||Aug 15, 2008|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...