PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Pro Cycling Manager Season 2012: Le Tour de France (DVD-ROM)
- Players asked, we listened! New features include the season planner, which lets you manage race registrations for your riders for the entire season
- A stage reconnaissance system and larger medical staff are also being introduced, and the User Interface has been rebuilt from the ground up
- More detailed and varied environments enhance the regional identity of every race. New buildings and scenery objects make the roadside spring to life. New rider models have been implemented, including some of the greatest champions of all time
- The new, ever-more responsive Artificial Intelligence will now take the riders’ fatigue, the current rankings and the competition’s evolution into account before making decisions such as following you in a breakaway or attempting a first-place breakaway over a mountain pass!
- Brand new multiplayer mode with scheduled competitions to challenge friends online. Assemble your dream team by collecting rider and equipment «cards» and fight for victory in intense multiplayer games!
- Brand new Pro Division, with 40 more races and 20 more official teams!
descriptionPro Cycling Manager: Season 2012, the definitive PC cycling simulator, is back again to thrill cycling and management fans!
Become the head coach, choose from over 80 professional teams and enter the legendary Tour de France! Sponsors, riders, contracts, equipment… you will have to manage every aspect of your team to lead it to victory and take home the famed yellow jersey.
Manage your runners during action-packed races, where only the fi nest strategies will top the incredibly realistic AI. Claim the top step of the podium in the most prestigious races in the world, like the Vuelta, the Giro, the Tour of Australia and the granddaddy of them all, the Tour de France. Compete with 20 other team managers from all over the world in a brand-new multiplayer mode. This year, players will challenge one another in a persistent world with a schedule to respect, where every victory counts!
|Official Release Date||Jun 22, 2012|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...