- Created by a racing community and tested by racing professionals
- The largest track roster of any racing game
- Virtual Reality and 12K support built-in
- The most successful racing Esport - complete with Spectator mode, events ran by ESL, and ongoing sponsored series throughout 2016
- World-class graphics and handling running at 1080p and 60fps (and 12K on PC)
- Ten different forms of motorsport and car culture represented
- Dynamic time of day and weather, and pit stops
- Critically-acclaimed, authentic, and tradition-breaking sandbox career mode
- Competitive online versus play and asynchronous Time Trials with downloadable Ghosts
- Support for over 30 different wheels and a range of community-created second screen apps
Project CARS: Game Of The Year Edition is the ultimate choice for serious racing fans - created by fans, tested by real racing drivers, and the preferred choice of Esports pros.
Featuring all the elements of the original core experience that made Project CARS the most authentic, beautiful, intense, and technically-advanced racing game on the planet, the Game Of The Year Edition also includes an additional:
- An additional 50+ cars (125 total)
- 4 tracks (35 unique locations, 100+ layouts total)
- 60+ community-created liveries
- 500+ features and improvements that have been added since launch
All this, plus two special and exclusive items – the iconic Nurburgring Combined Nordschieife + GP circuit and two exclusive vehicles from Pagani – the Zonda Revolucion and Huayra BC unveiled at this year’s Geneva Motor Show.
Featuring world-class graphics and handling, a ground-breaking dynamic time of day & weather system, and deep tuning & pit stop functionality, players can create a driver, pick from a variety of motorsports, and shift into high gear to chase a number of Historic Goals in a quest to enter the Hall Of Fame. Test your skills online either in competitive fully-loaded race weekends, leaderboard-based time trials with downloadable ghosts, or multiple ongoing Esports series throughout 2016.
With both virtual reality and 12K support built in, Project CARS is ready to be experienced either in virtual reality or at a truly cinematic resolution, and with support for over 30 wheels and a range of community-created second screen apps, it leaves the competition behind in the dust.
|Official Release Date||May 06, 2016|