- Winner of Family Television Award 2007: Outstanding New Series
- Winner of CDG Award 2008: Outstanding Costume Design for Television Series - Period / Fantasy: Robert Blackman
- Winner of DGA Award 2008: Oustanding Directorial Achievement in Cinematography in Comedy Series - Barry Sonnenfeld, Gabriela Vazquez, Chris Soldo, Greg Hale, Renee Hill
- Winner of Gracie Allen Award 2008: Outstanding Comedy
- Winner of Satelitte Award 2008: Best Television Series, Comedy or Musical
descriptionEvery not-so-often, along comes a show that’s different. Wonderfully different. Pushing Daisies, TV Guide’s Matt Roush writes, "restores my faith in TV’s ability to amuse, enchant and entertain." It’s the story of Ned, a lonely pie maker whose touch can reanimate the dead. Cool, but there’s a hitch. If Ned touches the person again, the miracle is reversed. If he doesn’t, a bystander goes toes up. What to do? Easy: Team with a private eye, bring murder victims back just long enough to discover whodunit, and collect the rewards. Things go well until Ned’s boyhood sweetie is the next dear departed, and he can’t resist bringing her back for keeps! Dig the wit, style and quirky romance: If you’re not laughing, you may need a visit from Ned.
|Official Release Date||Sep 16, 2008|
|Starring||Lee Pace, Anna Friel, Kristin Chenoweth, Chi McBride, Swoosie Kurtz|
|Audio||Dolby Digital 5.1|
|Subtitles||Danish, English, Finnish, French, Norwegian, Swedish|
|Running Time||379 Minutes|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...