PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Puzzler Mind Gym 3D
UbisoftCompatible with Nintendo 3DS™ (3DS)
For PAL systems only.
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Puzzler Mind Gym 3D
- Exercise Your Mind Choose among an extensive selection of games covering four categories: Visual, Memorization, Word-based, and Numerical, all of which are designed in 3D to exercise the mind in various ways.
- Mind Gym Challenges Stimulate your brain daily with a set of puzzles presented by the Professor. At the end of each challenge, detailed statistics and an overall grade help you to assess your performance.
- Play as You Like Play through each session from start to finish, or select from any of the 90 daily programs at any time and choose preferred game types at your leisure.
- Profile Progress Tracker Monitor your improvement as the tracker automatically records your progress over time.
- Professor's Strategies and Tips Get expert advice from the Professor as you play, providing you with useful tips on exercising the mind, both inside and outside the game. As you complete challenges, learn about the different areas of the brain and their associated functions with on-screen 3D brain models.
descriptionPuzzler Mind Gym® 3D offers you a daily program of brain exercises and puzzles in 3D, designed to help you make the most of your mind. Improve your capabilities in four categories you use every day: Visual, Memorization, Word-based, and Numerical. Brought to you by Puzzler, in conjunction with Professor Ian Robertson, an internationally recognized neuroscientist and expert on cognitive rehabilitation. Keep your brain active.
|Official Release Date||Nov 11, 2011|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...