PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
- Over 1200 new puzzles and bonus games from the world’s leading supplier of puzzle content - PML
- Play the greatest variety of puzzles ever offered in a Puzzler World title, including; Wordsearch, Fitword, Sudoku, Crossword, Codeword, Link-a-Pix, Pathfinder, Spiral Crossword, Silhouette, Spot the Difference, Suko, Dropzone, Missing Links, Mix Up, Sum People and Takegashi
- Unlock additional bonus games – Picture Pairs, Splitwords, Chain Letters, Colour-In, Sum-Up, Jigsaw, Hangman, Chain Letters and more
- Nintendo DS Handwriting Recognition – Teach the game your own handwriting style
- Fill your trophy cabinet with in-game achievements
descriptionThe latest game in the highly successful Puzzler World franchise brings new puzzles, more variety and cool new bonuses to players young and old. Puzzler World 2012 continues to build on the foundations of the Puzzler World game series to bring players the best game in the series so far. Players have a greater range of puzzles to choose from including old favourites such as Word search and Link-a-Pix to all new games including Suko and Takegashi.
New bonus games have been added to the selection on offer and players complete these to unlock a new prize game in the form of a pinball table. Players use the stylus to fire a ball up the table and attempt to use skill to land the best prize. Players win hint tokens that can be used to buy help on tricky puzzles.
Puzzler World 2012 takes Master Mode even further with new, tougher challenge that the player can unlock and test themselves against.
|Official Release Date||Sep 21, 2012|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...