Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Quick Yoga Training
- Accessible to everyone, ranging from beginners to experienced Yoga fans
- Follow along with your own virtual trainer
- All exercises approved and motion captured by certified instructor Mai Hashimoto of the Swami Vivekananda Yoga Research Foundation
- Over 180 poses to choose from
- Practice your yoga hands-free with voice navigation and voice recognition
descriptionQuick Yoga Training is your personal yoga trainer that can you take with you anywhere you go. Learn the art of Yoga and set the training routine that is right for you. Follow along with your own virtual trainer and watch as your instructor demonstrates all the moves for you in a 3D environment, to help you better understand. Fully concentrate on your exercises by being able to control your routine with voice commands. Practice different breathing techniques and set your own breathing rate. Choose poses that are focused on certain parts of the body or that specialize in stress relief, concentration, balance, or body unity. Take the Physical Test to find out your Yoga Body Age and use that to help set goals for yourself. Also included is a glossary of yoga terms and a pose dictionary
|Official Release Date||Aug 05, 2008|
Titles rated E (Everyone) have content that may be suitable for ages 6 and older. Titles in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy or mild violence and/or infrequent use of mild language.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...