PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Railway Simulator (DVD-ROM)
- Satellite View - The free-roaming camera can now be seamlessly zoomed beyond the traditional ~300m viewing distance, all the way up to the ~10km range previously only afforded by the separate map view.
- Doppler - In an overhaul of the sound system, Doppler calculations are now included for added realism.
- New and Improved SpeedTree content.
- New high-quality locos, stock, and cabs.
- New industrial buildings, including a large hydroelectric dam
descriptionRailway Simulator is a fantastic stand-alone train sim powered by the Trainz 12 software engine and has been developed by N3V to provide the ultimate railway experience.
With a huge range of routes as diverse as Debrecen to Nyiredyhaza (Hungary), Wilmington to Philadelphia (USA) and Kings Cross to Newcastle (UK), the railways of the World are there for you to explore with a vast quantity of locomotives, rolling stock and new routes.
The most requested feature has now arrived! Experience Railway Simulator online and operate a working rail line with other Trainz enthusiasts all around the world – work as a team to ensure that trains are routed to their correct destinations, transport oil, coal, lumber, and other essential services between the interactive industries.
Assemble consists in the yards, haul heavy freight trains between industries, and pick up passengers from stations along the many varied and interesting routes from around the world.
|Official Release Date||Jun 24, 2011|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...