PlayStation 4™|Playstation Vita™|PlayStation 3™|Xbox One™|Xbox 360™|Nintendo Switch™|Nintendo 3DS™|PC Games|Other systems
Rascal & Cottonwood
Compatible with Windows™ (PC)
2-4w Usually ships within 2 to 4 weeks.
Compatible With Windows™ (PC)
2-4w Usually ships within 2 to 4 weeks
|add to cart||or||save for later|
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Rascal & Cottonwood
- Free Roam Scenario - For exploring the Rascal & Cottonwood route
- Delivery to Rascal Mine - Take eight empty coal hoppers to Rascal Mine
- Delivery to TriCity - Take one boxcar and eight loaded coal hoppers to Auxilary1, Tri-City
- Delivery to Cottonwood - Take eight loaded coal hoppers to the Cottonwood Coal Prep Plant
- Delivery to Cottonwood Foundry - Take loaded coal cars to the Cottonwood Foundry
- Delivery to Rascal Mine - Take eight empty hoppers to Rascal Mine from Tri-City
- Introduction 1 - Introduction to the Rascal & Cottonwood route
- Introduction 2 - Continued from Introduction 1
- Switching in TC - Switching exercise in Tri-City
- Delivery to Cottonwood Coal Prep Plant - Take a delivery to the Prep plant
- Coal Plant Switching - Switching at the Cottonwood Coal Prep Plant
- For Railfanning - Fly around and view the whole route while locomotives move stock around
descriptionExpand your Rail Simulator world with this fantastic fictional route set in the heart of North America.The Rascal & Cottonwood route is a fictional representation of a coal-carrying branch line in North America. The route runs for almost 20 miles and is based around the town of Tri-City, the Cottonwood foundry and the Rascal mine. The package features eleven different scenarios, including Free Roam which allows users to travel to any part of the route.Also included are a version of the excellent 3DTrains Rural Landscapes Foliage Pack add-on and parts of the RSDL Foliage Pack, providing a rich package of many different foliage types with which you can enhance the appearance of the Rascal & Cottonwood line and include in your own routes as well.The route features a detailed Union Pacific SD40-2 locomotive, 10 USA rolling stock wagons, authentic terrain mapping and track placement, and AI train operations, not to mention spectacular scenery with four towns, a whole landscape of vegetation, rivers, bridges and more!Eleven scenarios give you tasks to be completed, and one special scenario turns the Rascal & Cottonwood route into your own personal model railway!Any Rail Simulator rolling stock, including add-ons, can be used on the Rascal & Cottonwood route, and the printed manual includes full route schematics.
|Official Release Date||Apr 03, 2009|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...