PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC Games | Other systems
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Ratchet & Clank Future: A Crack in Time
- An original new adventure and story that answers many of fans’ most-asked questions and wraps up the story arc that started in Ratchet & Clank® Future: Tools of Destruction and Ratchet & Clank® Future: Quest For Booty
- Non-linear levels with plenty of hidden areas to explore, and new gadgets like the Hoverboots that let Ratchet soar to new heights
- All-new Clank gameplay and special “Time” abilities that bring new meaning to “past selves”
- The series’ renowned arsenal gets even larger with brand new weapons, as well as weapons that players can customize with various modifications
- New space gameplay that gives players the opportunity to engage in space battles, explore the surrounding star system, and discover hidden items and collectables
descriptionAfter discovering that Clank’s disappearance was engineered by Dr. Nefarious, Ratchet races to rescue his best friend. Unfortunately, he discovers that Clank’s capture is just the beginning of Nefarious’s latest diabolical plot. In this follow-up to the best-selling series, Ratchet & Clank® Future: A Crack in Time puts players into the role of both Ratchet and Clank as they attempt to reunite and save the universe. Along the way, both will finally uncover the hidden truth behind their origins, and discover their ultimate destinies. As the duo come closer to reuniting, they’ll have to ask themselves the biggest question of all: Do Ratchet and Clank’s destinies lie with each other? Or is it finally time for the universe’s greatest duo to separate for good?
|Original Name||ラチェット&クランク FUTURE 2|
|Official Release Date||Nov 19, 2009|
|CERO A (Free)|
useful linkslog in or create account to submit your link recommendations.
|Average rating:||Too few reviews (min 3 reviews required)|
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.
Please send me an E-Mail when ...