- Wii U Showcase Rayman Legends takes full advantage of the Wii U and its new controller’s capabilities. Use the touch screen to take out enemies, manipulate platforms, cut ropes to clear a path and much more. With the gyroscope technology, you can move rotating platform and there are many more surprises to come!
- The Game Must Go O: The Wii U allows you to keep playing the game even when your television is off. You will be able to continue Rayman’s adventure on the screen of the Wii U’s new wireless controller
- 5-Player Co-op Gameplay Now more players can join in on the fun! With 4 Wii™ Remotes™ and the new Wii U controller, up to 5 players can play at once. At any time if someone wants to leave or join in, the game will continue without interruption
- 3D Boss Battles The bosses have a big advantage over Rayman’s gang… an extra dimension! Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you’ll have to be on top of your game to defeat them
- New Challenges Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world
- Rayman Rocks! Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to be a Platforming Hero
- UbiArt Engine Advancements The UbiArt engine has expanded its abilities to now include 3D gameplay elements, a new lighting design, and a new rendering system which take Rayman’s award-winning graphics to the next level
- The Award-Winning Team Is Back The legendary team of decorated artists, designers and composers are teaming up again to create new worlds, new characters and a new soundtrack
The Legendary Hero Returns:
The multi award winning game by Michael Ancel is back once more to continue its exhilarating fun-filled adventures in Rayman Legends! It is the sequel to the highly acclaimed Rayman Origins that now brings Rayman’s adventures to a wider range of platforms like the WiiU. Taking full advantage of the power of WiiU, Rayman Legends offers detailed graphics and lighting and a whole new way to enjoy gaming!
Adventures in a Strikingly Colourful World:
Join Rayman, Globox, and the Teensies as they journey and unravel the secrets of different mythical worlds. Jump run and fight your way through every stage in this beautifully crafted world of Rayman complimented with award winning musical artistry. Play with up to 5 friends with the game’s co-op feature or find a variety of challenges that will test skills and speed. Fight your way over 120 levels including incredibly entertaining musical maps and 3D bosses that have a dimension of their own!
Enjoy Rayman Legends in an exciting new way with WiiU’s GamePad capabilities; manipulate the whole level by using the touch screen capability to take out enemies, clear paths and so much more!
|Official Release Date||Aug 30, 2013|
Weekly Game Release: Rayman Legends, Killzone: Mercenary, and Dead Or Alive 5 Ultimate!
Wii U - Ubisoft - Rayman Legends Levels E3 Trailer (YouTube)
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Please note that opinions expressed in any review are those of our customers and do not necessarily match those of the Play-Asia.com team.
Really good game for all ages! I love Rayman so much, and this game series does not let me down indeed. If you are looking for some game that can be played for a long time with many challenges and awards, choose this definitely!
Visuals are great, control and music. An instant classic.
Very funny , Beautiful graphic , Good gameplay
A very good game, which makes good use of the PS Vita's touch screen. Very good indeed.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.