Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
- 3D Boss Battles: The bosses have a big advantage over Rayman’s gang… an extra dimension! Dragons and other epic creatures can attack from all angles, so you’ll have to be on top of your game to defeat them
- New Challenges: Connect with your friends through a variety of challenges that will test your skill and speed. Check the leaderboards to see where you rank around the world
- Rayman Rocks!: Jump to the beat of a drum, punch to the bass line, even zip-line during a guitar sustain. Timing and rhythm are the key to beat these maps set to music. See if you have what it takes to be a Platforming Hero
- UbiArt Engine Advancements: The UbiArt engine has expanded its abilities to now include 3D gameplay elements, a new lighting design, and a new rendering system which take Rayman’s award-winning graphics to the next level
- The Award-Winning Team Is Back: The legendary team of decorated artists, designers and composers are teaming up again to create new worlds, new characters and a new soundtrack
The Legendary Hero Returns:
The multi award winning game by Michael Ancel is back once more to continue its exhilarating fun-filled adventures in Rayman Legends! It is the sequel to the highly acclaimed Rayman Origins that now brings Rayman’s adventures to a wider range of platforms like the WiiU. Taking full advantage of the power of WiiU, Rayman Legends offers detailed graphics and lighting and a whole new way to enjoy gaming!
Adventures in a Strikingly Colourful World:
Join Rayman, Globox, and the Teensies as they journey and unravel the secrets of different mythical worlds. Jump run and fight your way through every stage in this beautifully crafted world of Rayman complimented with award winning musical artistry. Play with up to 5 friends with the game’s co-op feature or find a variety of challenges that will test skills and speed. Fight your way over 120 levels including incredibly entertaining musical maps and 3D bosses that have a dimension of their own!
Enjoy Rayman Legends in an exciting new way with WiiU’s GamePad capabilities; manipulate the whole level by using the touch screen capability to take out enemies, clear paths and so much more!
|Official Release Date||Feb 20, 2014|
|Average rating:||(5 out of 5)|
Visuals are great, control and music. An instant classic.
Very funny , Beautiful graphic , Good gameplay
A very good game, which makes good use of the PS Vita's touch screen. Very good indeed.
Jogo clássico, lindo e muito divertido, a continuação do clássico.
Log in or create account to post your own reviews.