PlayStation 4™ | Playstation Vita™ | PlayStation 3™ | Xbox One™ | Xbox 360™ | Nintendo Switch™ | Nintendo 3DS™ | PC & Mac™ | Other systems
US$ 24.99 orRayman: Origins
Compatible with PlayStation 3™ (PS3™)
No Region Protection / Adventure
Usually ships within 1-5 days
Rayman Origins (Collector's Edition)
UbisoftCompatible with PlayStation 3™ (PS3™)
Get informed when this item is in stock by using our Personal Agent from the right.
Works on all systems sold worldwide.
sold Out of print / Out of stock.
save for later
Track it down!This item is currently unavailable. If you are interested in buying it, we can try to track it down for you.To have us tracking down your wanted items, we need you to login or create an account
Click on a thumbnail to see more pictures for Rayman Origins (Collector's Edition)
- Rebirth of a Platforming LegendIt’s been 15 years since the first launch of Rayman. Rayman Origins brings back many of the classic characters, revived in their original 2D form, as well as a whole new world of characters and environments. Discover the roots of Rayman by collecting pieces of the Glade’s history, and assemble them to reveal the truth behind Rayman’s origins
- 4-Player, Jump-In/Jump-Out, Co-op GameplayPlay as Rayman in the solo campaign, or have up to three friends jump in at any time to play as Globox or as one of the two Teensies. Players can leave at any time without affecting the others’ progression
- Unique Approach to 2D ArtA rich world with over 100 characters and 12 unique environments created by some of the VG’s most respected artists and animators. This creative approach to 2D design will recapture the hearts of platformer fans and introduce a new generation to one of the industry’s best-loved characters in his original 2D form
- A Vast PlaygroundRayman Origins includes over 60 levels of 2D platforming gameplay designed for all ages and playing styles. Unlock new abilities progressively and return to previous levels to discover new paths and secrets
- Variety of GameplayRayman Origins is a platformer at its core, but it has elements of many game genres. Rayman, Globox and the Teensies gain unique abilities as they progress through the adventure, including swimming, diving and the sensational "HairlyCopter". The game also features many elements of action, adventure and beat-'em-up gameplay
- Epic Boss FightsA giant pink monster with hundreds of eyes... A possessed, mountainous golem... An evil daisy-cum-carnivorous plant...Rayman Origins will put players to the test with these and many more challenging boss battles!
- A Handful of Highly Talented Artists and EngineersRayman Origins was developed by the UBIart team in Montpellier and is built on an open-source game engine—the UBIart Framework—designed by Michel Ancel to allow much smaller teams of artists and developers to produce incredibly high-quality graphics and gameplay quickly and efficiently. This garage-game approach has led to great strides in creativity and innovation
descriptionMichel Ancel, celebrated creator of Rayman, Beyond Good & Evil and the Raving Rabbids returns to his roots to bring us Rayman Origins: a high-definition, 2D side-scrolling, platforming adventure in full 4-player co-op!Play Rayman Origins and discover or rediscover the magical universe and legendary 2D gameplay that captured the hearts of millions of fans.When the Glade of Dreams is overrun by “nefurrious” Darktoons, the Fairy Council hastily asks Rayman to save the day; but the hero of light isn’t quite all there. To help him, Rayman teams up with his best friend, Globox, and two crafty wizards, the Teensies. Togethe, the world’s most hilarious team of heroes will need to restore peace to the Glade or watch as their beloved home vanishes like a bad dream.
|Official Release Date||Nov 25, 2011|
Please send me an E-Mail when ...