- Ambidextrous form factor
- Razer Synapse enabled
- 3 programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- 1000Hz Ultrapolling
- Up to 60 – 120 inches per second/15g acceleration
- GREEN LED LIGHTING - The Razer Abyssus features bright green lighting on the Triple-Headed Snake logo
- SYNAPSE - Synapse is not just a standard mouse configurator. It’s packed with basic and advanced customizable features so your Razer Abyssus works exactly the way you want it to
- Approximate Size (LWH): 117 x 64 x 38 mm / 4.6 x 2.5 x 1.5 inch
- Approximate Weight: 80 g / 0.175 lbs, 111g / 0.24lbs with cable
Whether you’re taking the first step into the competitive world of gaming, or simply looking for a mouse that surpasses the mediocrity of what you’ve been used to, the Razer Abyssus promises to deliver all that you expect.
Highly tactile ergonomic buttons
Know the exact moment when your commands register in-game as you wield the all-new Razer Abyssus. With rapid-fire tactile switches under the 3-button setup, each boasting a lifespan of up to 5 million clicks, and designed with ergonomic grooves for your fingers, you’ll always have speed, durability, and comfort in any gaming situation.
3500dpi Razer Precision™ 3.5G Infrared Sensor
Experience the superior sensitivity and responsiveness of this gaming mouse as it accurately translates your every move, into in-game movement. Fitted with a 3500dpi optical sensor, the Razer Abyssus lets you truly perform as fast as your reflexes.
Textured surface side grips
Upgraded with textured surface side grips, the Razer Abyssus now gives you even more control and precision over your mouse during lift-offs and fast swipes.
Enhance your Razer Abyssus experience with Synapse, Razer’s cloud-based hardware configurator with online cloud support. You get to customize every detail to be saved in the cloud, so you can play at your best in an instant, wherever you are.
PC / Mac with USB port
Windows® 8/ Windows® 7 / Windows Vista® / Windows® XP (32-bit)/ Mac OS X (v10.7-10.9)
100MB of free hard disk space
Razer Synapse 2.0 registration (requiring a valid e-mail), software download, license acceptance, and internet connection needed to activate full features of product and for software updates. After activation, full features are available in optional offline mode.
|Official Release Date||Sep 16, 2014|
|Product Measures||11.7cm x 6.4cm x 3.8cm|